From: kitekrazy on
On 1/29/2010 8:52 AM, Glennbo wrote:
> A few new things that may be of value to some. I like the ability to drag
> tracks around within the console view now. There are also new defaults for
> importing multichannel midi, whether to bring it in as one or multiple
> tracks. Anyway there's more stuff, here's the link to the newest changelog.
>
> http://www.cockos.com/reaper/download.php

Boy those guys at reaper just can't seem to get their app right. They
are always updating it. What's with that? People at Cakewalk and many
other companies just update theirs a few times a year and start a new
version.
From: reqluq on
Traitor!!
:-)
req

From: Here In Oregon on

"kitekrazy" <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> wrote in message
> On 1/29/2010 8:52 AM, Glennbo wrote:
>> A few new things that may be of value to some. I like the ability to
>> drag
>> tracks around within the console view now. There are also new defaults
>> for
>> importing multichannel midi, whether to bring it in as one or multiple
>> tracks. Anyway there's more stuff, here's the link to the newest
>> changelog.
>>
>> http://www.cockos.com/reaper/download.php
>>

> Boy those guys at reaper just can't seem to get their app right. They are
> always updating it. What's with that? People at Cakewalk and many other
> companies just update theirs a few times a year and start a new version.

Excellent point!!!!!!!!!!!

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
kitekrazy wrote:
> On 1/29/2010 8:52 AM, Glennbo wrote:
>> A few new things that may be of value to some. I like the ability to
>> drag
>> tracks around within the console view now. There are also new
>> defaults for
>> importing multichannel midi, whether to bring it in as one or multiple
>> tracks. Anyway there's more stuff, here's the link to the newest
>> changelog.
>>
>> http://www.cockos.com/reaper/download.php
>>

> Boy those guys at reaper just can't seem to get their app right. They
> are always updating it. What's with that? People at Cakewalk and many
> other companies just update theirs a few times a year and start a new
> version.
One thing, it's a bit of a nuisance updating my profile for each update. ;)

This moving track thing in the console might be cool though. I guess
I'll have to update.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette wrote:
> kitekrazy wrote:
>> On 1/29/2010 8:52 AM, Glennbo wrote:
>>> A few new things that may be of value to some. I like the ability to
>>> drag
>>> tracks around within the console view now. There are also new
>>> defaults for
>>> importing multichannel midi, whether to bring it in as one or multiple
>>> tracks. Anyway there's more stuff, here's the link to the newest
>>> changelog.
>>>
>>> http://www.cockos.com/reaper/download.php
>>>

>> Boy those guys at reaper just can't seem to get their app right. They
>> are always updating it. What's with that? People at Cakewalk and many
>> other companies just update theirs a few times a year and start a new
>> version.
> One thing, it's a bit of a nuisance updating my profile for each
> update. ;)
>
> This moving track thing in the console might be cool though. I guess
> I'll have to update.

Yes, moving the tracks in the console view is cool. And you can do it
while the playback engine is active and it doesn't even make a glitch.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com