From: Anthony on
New Mastering House looking for songs, about 5, that are of professional
quality to master FOR FREE and returned to the artist we received them from
in exchange for letting us use these songs on our website as examples of our
work. Our Mastering Studio isn't actually new, but, it is new to the public
as we've been working for an independent label and have now decided to go
"all out" and work for any and everyone. These songs, once returned fully
mastered to the artist, will NEVER be used by us for anything other than
examples on our website. We will never distribute, list outside of our site,
or sell to anyone. It is simply a way to get new examples on our site that
aren't affiliated with the labels we've worked with in the past and in the
process give someone the chance to have their song professionally mastered
for free. Please Contact us at info(a)omnimastering.com and thanks for your
time and hopefully your music.

J. Anthony
Omni Mastering

From: reqluq on
Can't you use the songs you've already done?

From: Anthony on
Having Legal disagreements with the (mainly just two) labels we've been
working with. I don't personally see it, but people are threatened by us
opening everything up to any and everyone but as we see it, that's the only
way to grow and growth is good. So, we just kinda' said to heck with trying
to please everyone and we'll just go completely outside for examples. I've
got to learn to deal one on one with individuals if this is going to work
anyway. We probably could just smooth everything over and work something
out, but, it seems like a much bigger headache to do than just to do some
work for someone outside our "normal" circles. It just seems like a cut and
dry way of doing it and no one can complain about it. Unless of course the
Client isn't happy. I pride myself on the Client being happy though.
"reqluq" <scredcropshonnospam(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can't you use the songs you've already done?
>
> "Anthony" <j_anthony(a)charter.net> wrote in message
>> New Mastering House looking for songs, about 5, that are of professional
>> quality to master FOR FREE and returned to the artist we received them
>> from
>> in exchange for letting us use these songs on our website as examples of
>> our
>> work. Our Mastering Studio isn't actually new, but, it is new to the
>> public
>> as we've been working for an independent label and have now decided to go
>> "all out" and work for any and everyone. These songs, once returned fully
>> mastered to the artist, will NEVER be used by us for anything other than
>> examples on our website. We will never distribute, list outside of our
>> site,
>> or sell to anyone. It is simply a way to get new examples on our site
>> that
>> aren't affiliated with the labels we've worked with in the past and in
>> the
>> process give someone the chance to have their song professionally
>> mastered
>> for free. Please Contact us at info(a)omnimastering.com and thanks for your
>> time and hopefully your music.
>>
>> J. Anthony
>> Omni Mastering

Pages: 1