From: Nil on
On 31 Mar 2010, "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in
cakewalk.audio:

> Judging how long Winamp has been around, and the 'buzz' that
> Reaper has created in the audio world, my bet is they're going to
> be here for a long time.

True. Although, does whats-his-name still develop Winamp? I thought it
was sold to AOL or some megacorp like that.

> If not, 60 bucks ain't a lot of money for a program that does what
> it does !

I've paid a lot more for less than I've gotten out of Reaper already,
and I'm still learning my way around it. I ain't complainin'!
From: Bob Donald on
Yeah, I was aware from the start, but when I bought it, it was like really
close to two full version updates. Not in front of the DAW right now to
verify, but still better than most programs in that term. They probably
will be up to 4.99 in no time, and I'd be irritated if the program wasnt so
damned good! LOL

Bob

From: Ben Berman on
Nil wrote:

> I still wonder what ever happened to Gadget Labs.

Hey, me too! At least Digital Audio Labs is still around, though they no
longer market the CardD . . . 8-)

bzb

--
THE SONG FACTORY
Words and Music, made to order(TM)

WWW: http://www.thesongfactory.com
From: polymod on

"Ben Berman" <no(a)thanks.net> wrote in message
> Nil wrote:
> >

> > I still wonder what ever happened to Gadget Labs.
>
> Hey, me too! At least Digital Audio Labs is still around, though they no
> longer market the CardD . . . 8-)

Hey Ben....If you mean the Card Deluxe (which is my soundcard) they still
do!

http://store.digitalaudio.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DAL&Product_Code=CDX-01&Category_Code=CDX

Poly

From: Sue Morton on
If you're really curious...

http://www.arstech.com/item--usb2isa.html

(I've never used it, and have no idea how well it actually works.)
--
Sue Morton

"Ull" <inleaguewithloki(a)hallsofasgard.org> wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:52:01 -0400, "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Hey Ben....If you mean the Card Deluxe (which is my soundcard) they
>>still
>>do!
>
> I still have my CardD Plus. It was an ISA card. I may have gotten it
> via Cakewalk or was it still Twelve Tone Systems then?
>
> Ben N. Moore

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Batch File People