From: RG on
After rebuilding indexes, my db grew from 40gig to over 100gig. Almost all
of it is used.

Any help is apreciated.

Thanks in advance
From: RG on
K... it look like on the the reindex, it was specified to leave 90% free
space per page. That take care of that.

From: Jay on
Thank you for posting the follow-up. I was wondering what it could have
been.