From: deb on
after installing visual studio 2005 I am getting this error when trying to
straighten the page in my scanner program which is paperport
"an unhandled win32 exception occured in paperport.exe"
I tried changing DEP settings per web searches but to no avail.

From: Jeroen Mostert on
On 2010-02-16 20:05, deb wrote:
> after installing visual studio 2005 I am getting this error when trying to
> straighten the page in my scanner program which is paperport
> "an unhandled win32 exception occured in paperport.exe"
> I tried changing DEP settings per web searches but to no avail.

I don't think installing SQL Server will help either.

--
J.