From: espali on
I am having problems with one of my email accounts in Outlook 2007.

The error message is:
Receiving reported error (0x800ccc0f): The connection to the server was
interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or
Internet service Provider

My operating system is windows XP professional and I have AVG anti virus.

I have been in touch with my server administrator and they have told me
there are no problems at their end. I have tried deleting the account and
adding it again but I still get the error message.

From: Peter Foldes on
Disable you AV from scanning in and outgoing emails. Uninstall AVG and the
re-install it without the email integration (scanning) option

--
Peter