From: Benne on
Hi.
I have DAQmx-6259 and I am interested in how to receive two
simultaneous digital pulse trains, each with about 70kHz.
These pulse trains are slightly out of phase compared to eachother.
And I need to measure the time between the rising edges.

I would like to do something like this:
- Trig on counter1. Get a timestamp.
- Trig on counter2. Get a timestamp.
Compare times.

But, I can't see how to do this.
I can't have two simultaneous DAQmx tasks running at the same time.
And the only way to let the counters cooperate is to use a quadrature
measurement. But then I can't extract the time between the pulses,
only which direction the pulses go (degrees on a rotary encoder for
example).

But I only need the time between my pulses, can this be done?
Or does anyone have any good ideas to help me out here?
Help is appreciated. Thanx!
From: Benne on
Ok, I think I have found it, Two edge separation. :)