From: Uncle Al on
johnlawrencereedjr wrote:
[snip 300 lines]

We lack rigorous characterization of the topology and function of
cluelessness. God save us from the congenitally inconsequential.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
From: johnlawrencereedjr on
On Nov 16, 5:05 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...(a)hate.spam.net> wrote:
> johnlawrencereedjr wrote:
>
> [snip 300 lines]
>
> We lack rigorous characterization of the topology and function of
> cluelessness.  God save us from the congenitally inconsequential.
>
> --
> Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
>  (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz4.htm

jr writes>
Have I reduced you to babble wartz? Prose and alliteration to put
forward vacuous illusions? I think I liked the shallow listed
references and the name calling better. You sound like the jerks you
rail against wartz. Pray wartz and she will save you as she saves all
true believers.
Have a good time.
johnreed