From: Ken on
In Column "B" I have a list of results. Some of them have the result of
"#VALUE!".
I would like these cells to be represented in Column "C" with the result of
"0". What IF statement correctly tests for cells which have "#VALUE!" in them?
--
Ken
From: BSc Chem Eng Rick on
In column C use this formula,

=IF(ISERROR(Cell_Ref),0,"")
--
If this helps, please click "Yes"
<><><><><><><><><><><>

From: bala_vb on

Ken;951153 Wrote:
> In Column "B" I have a list of results. Some of them have the result of
>
> "#VALUE!".
> I would like these cells to be represented in Column "C" with the
> result of
> "0". What IF statement correctly tests for cells which have "#VALUE!"
> in them?
> --
> Ken

if you are using excel 2007 version, there is simple formulae to get in
column C

=ISERROR(B1) . it returns TRUE FOR #value, #error etc errors resulted
in excel

--
bala_vb

Pages: 1