From: eAddict on
Has anyone used either of the following? Any thoughts?

MIS Training Institue
Auditing and Securing Oracle Databases - ASE351
http://www.misti.com/default.asp?Page=10&Type=3&pcID=3468

SANS
Securing Oracle
http://www.sans.org/network-security-2010/description.php?tid=3882

Anyone have a different course they have used that they liked? I am
open to ideas.
Thanks.
Vince

From: joel garry on
On May 11, 1:16 pm, eAddict <eadd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone used either of the following?  Any thoughts?
>
> MIS Training Institue
> Auditing and Securing Oracle Databases - ASE351http://www.misti.com/default.asp?Page=10&Type=3&pcID=3468
>
> SANS
> Securing Oraclehttp://www.sans.org/network-security-2010/description.php?tid=3882
>
> Anyone have a different course they have used that they liked?  I am
> open to ideas.
> Thanks.
> Vince

No idea really, but you might check out
http://www.petefinnigan.com/training/oracle_training_courses.htm

Also look at his white papers, as some are recent presentations.

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
http://twitter.com/sqlyq
From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev on
On May 12, 12:16 am, eAddict <eadd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone used either of the following?  Any thoughts?
>
> MIS Training Institue
> Auditing and Securing Oracle Databases - ASE351http://www.misti.com/default.asp?Page=10&Type=3&pcID=3468
>
> SANS
> Securing Oraclehttp://www.sans.org/network-security-2010/description.php?tid=3882
>
> Anyone have a different course they have used that they liked?  I am
> open to ideas.
> Thanks.
> Vince

I'd prefer SANS - but I'm their long time subscriber and may thus be
biased towards them.

Regards,
Vladimir M. Zakharychev
N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)