From: SM on
2010-01-05, J G Miller skribis:
> On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:10:18 -0500, TJ wrote:
>
>> They think they can pick and choose the things they liked
>> about their old area and bring them to us
>
> Things like electricity, water purification and sewage systems,
> refrigerators, telephones etc?

We have those already, of course. They want to bring shopping malls,
McDonald's and nuclear plants.

--
kasmra
:wq
From: TJ on
SM wrote:
> 2010-01-05, J G Miller skribis:
>> On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:10:18 -0500, TJ wrote:
>>
>>> They think they can pick and choose the things they liked
>>> about their old area and bring them to us
>> Things like electricity, water purification and sewage systems,
>> refrigerators, telephones etc?
>
> We have those already, of course. They want to bring shopping malls,
> McDonald's and nuclear plants.

Right - except for the water purification part. Water that isn't
contaminated doesn't need to be "purified."

TJ
From: J G Miller on
On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 17:13:43 -0500, TJ wrote:

> Right - except for the water purification part. Water that isn't
> contaminated doesn't need to be "purified."

Correct -- I should have written "water treatment" rather than "water
purification".

So you have a mains sewer system rather than a septic tank?
From: TJ on
J G Miller wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 17:13:43 -0500, TJ wrote:
>
>> Right - except for the water purification part. Water that isn't
>> contaminated doesn't need to be "purified."
>
> Correct -- I should have written "water treatment" rather than "water
> purification".
>
> So you have a mains sewer system rather than a septic tank?

Nope. Septic tank. You said "sewage systems," not "mains sewage systems"
in your previous post. A septic tank is a system for dealing with
sewage, which makes it a "sewage system."

TJ, mystified about what this has to do with Linux.