From: ryguy7272 on
Is there a way to record a Macro in VB.NET 2008 Express? I read about this
in one of my books about Visual Studio. I didn't see any evidence of this
kind of feature in VB.NET 2008 Express though.

Thanks!
Ryan--

--
Ryan---
From: Family Tree Mike on
On 12/17/2009 9:30 AM, ryguy7272 wrote:
> Is there a way to record a Macro in VB.NET 2008 Express? I read about this
> in one of my books about Visual Studio. I didn't see any evidence of this
> kind of feature in VB.NET 2008 Express though.
>
> Thanks!
> Ryan--

The product comparison guide available at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=727BCFB0-B575-47AB-9FD8-4EE067BB3A37&displaylang=en,
says the macro feature is only available in "Standard" and up, not express.

--
Mike