From: relativehunter on
I would like to automatically record in a table the amount of time someone is
in an Access database. I'm thinking that I can do something like record the
session start time, session end time, then build a query to calculate the
total amount of time. This is a single user database. Anyone have any
suggestions about how to carry this out?
From: Daniel Pineault on
Create a hidden form which gets launched at starup. Then set it up so that
when it opens it insert a new record in your tracking table with the now()
value for the start time and when the form closes it inserts the now() for
the close time. Then you can query till your hearts content!

But why this tracking? The time you will be tracking does not actually mean
they were working, just that they had it open somewhere on their desktop.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

"relativehunter" wrote:

> I would like to automatically record in a table the amount of time someone is
> in an Access database. I'm thinking that I can do something like record the
> session start time, session end time, then build a query to calculate the
> total amount of time. This is a single user database. Anyone have any
> suggestions about how to carry this out?

Pages: 1
Prev: Fomatting
Next: Multivalue Field in Access 2007...