From: JNPT on
Try a powerful tool to recover deleted emails, contacts, calendars, notes,
and more from PSTs. The software uses advanced deleted e-mail recovery
methods to recover Deleted Items from PSTs.
http://www.recover-deleted-email.net/

From: VanguardLH on
JNPT wrote:
<snipped the spam>

Spammer pukes yet again in Usenet about his payware site. You don't need
his overpriced junkware.