From: Carl Unlaub on
My laptop, running Outlook Express, required reinstall of Internet Explorer.
The reinstall eradicated my Outlook Express. I was able to find the .wab
file and import it into Outlook 2003 (part of my Office XP package). Then, a
month later, the cooling unit on the laptop failed. I was able to retrieve
the hard disk and install it into an external enclosure, connected to my new
desktop via USB. The desktop is running Windows 7, 64 bit. I have
downloaded and installed the hotfix for MicroSoft Agent 2.0.

I have located both the .pst files and the .wab files for myself and for my
wife. I have successfully recovered my .wab file. When I try to import the
..pst file, it says "The mail file could not be opened. If another
application is using this file, please close it and try again."

What should I do next?

Thanks,
Carl Unlaub