From: Sanddog28 on
We are getting this error message on our central admin server every 2
minutes, if anyone could shed some light on this it would be very much
appreciated.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Office SharePoint Server
Event Category: Office Server General
Event ID: 7888
Date: 6/18/2007
Time: 10:11:10 AM
User: N/A
Computer: XXXXXXXXXX
A runtime exception was detected. Details follow.
Message: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable.

Techinal Details:
System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503:
Service Unavailable.
at
Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Administration.SearchApi.RunOnServer[T]
(CodeToRun`1 remoteCode, CodeToRun`1 localCode, Boolean
useCurrentSecurityContext, Int32 versionIn)

at
Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Administration.SearchApi..ctor(WellKnownSearchCatalogs
catalog, SearchSharedApplication application)

at
Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Administration.SearchSharedApplication.get_SearchApi()

at
Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.SRPSite.IsImportInProgress(String
contentSourceName)

Pages: 1
Prev: Parser Error
Next: How to Stop MOSS 2007 Service