From: Alex Maghen on
This is driving me a bit nuts:

Recently I upgraded to the newest version of Skype. Since then, every time I
start Outlook 2007, I get the following error dialog:

"Microsoft Office Outlook:
The Add-In "Redemption Helper Outlook Extension" (c:\Program
Files\Skype\Skype for Outlook\SafeSkypeO.dll) cannot be loaded and has been
disabled by Outlook.... ... If no updte is available, please uninstall the
Add-In."

I feel like I've tried everyhting:

1. I've completely de-installed Skype.
2. I went to the Outlook 2007/Trust/Add-In Manager, and there, under
"Inactive Application Add-Ins", is "Skype Toolbar for Outlook", but when I
click o it, there's no option to "remove" it. Clicking on it doesn't let me
do anything with it.

Can someone please tell me how to make this go away? It's makin' me nuts!

Thanks.

Alex
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Have you checked with Skype?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Alex Maghen asked: