From: nat on
How can i get the cell with my balance owed to subtract what payment I made
on the next cell?
--
nat
From: Toothsome Papa on
let's say your balance owed is 100, and your payment was in cell B1, then you
would enter =100-A1 in the cell
If you tell us more about what you are trying to do, there are probably much
better ways to do this calculation.

From: Fred Smith on
You subtract. If balance is in D2, and payment in C3, then new balance is:
=D2-C3

Regards,
Fred