From: Jon in the U&L on
I am really in need of looking up a past question I asked here, but cannot
find it through the search function. Is there a way to retrieve the messages
that you've posted here? Thanks in advance!
From: Dave Peterson on
I use google to search groups.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.excel.*

Give it enough information (you as the author, maybe a keyword or date) and
you'll find it.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Max on
Click on your own name in the post. Then in the pop up, click on "Recent
posts by this user" in the top right corner. That should surface some results
for you.
--
Max
Singapore
From: Jon in the U&L on
Thank you, both! I found my thread!

From: Jon in the U&L on
So I added another post to a prior thread that I started in February. But
it's not showing up at the top of the list here in the forum.

Can older threads be posted to and brought to the top of the list?

"Jon in the U&L" wrote:

> I am really in need of looking up a past question I asked here, but cannot
> find it through the search function. Is there a way to retrieve the messages
> that you've posted here? Thanks in advance!
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Reduce balance
Next: deleting temporary excel files