From: Dave Peterson on
Either your names aren't what you think they are (a typo or two???).

Or maybe Sheet4 is the CodeName of the sheet--not the name the user sees on the
sheet tab at the bottom of the screen in Excel????

Set myCell = Sheet4.Range("StaffHeader1")

(Check to see if that last character in staffheader? is really a one or an ell,
too.)

--

Dave Peterson
From: Don Guillett on
Try?

Sub whichcolofnamedrng()
MsgBox Range("mydefinedname").Column
End Sub

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"Isis" <isissoft(a)NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in message
>I have named a cell on sheet - how doe I reference just the column property
> of that named cell in vba on another sheet in the same workbook please ?
>

> Thanks

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: VBA vocabulary