From: Tom on
A self-taught learner of any language needs good a dictionary. Can any one
tell me where I can find a publication of VBA vocabulary? Thanks.

Tom

From: Rick Rothstein on
Go into the Visual Basic editor, click Help/Microsoft Visual Basic Help.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Tom on
That's excellent. Thanks Rick.

Tom

From: ozgrid.com on
Here's a good start, Excel VBA Object Model
http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74932

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: bala_vb on

Tom;950705 Wrote:
> A self-taught learner of any language needs good a dictionary. Can any
> one
> tell me where I can find a publication of VBA vocabulary? Thanks.
>
> Tom

Hi Tom,

following are the sites and books which tells vocabulary/terminology of
VBA.

http://www.excel-vba.com/excel-vba-contents.htm
http://www.vbtutor.net/VBA/vba_tutorial.html
http://mrexcel.com
www.ozgrid.com
Books:
Mastering VBA for Microsoft Office 2007
Sybex.Inc.Mastering.Excel.2003.Programming.with.VBA.Mar.2004.eBook-DDU
MS.Press.Microsoft.Excel.2003.Programming.Inside.Out.eBook-DDU

Thanks
Bala

--
bala_vb