From: Dirk Biernat on
Ok, thanks for copying the navision online help! But it seems, that it
doesen't help me anymore! The only thing that I have read over, is the
explanation of the Comma attribute.

What's about the Overflow attribute? Any explanation?

What's about my question, is it possible??? Example!?!?!?

Thanks a lot!

From: H Ruiz (Savatage) on
I copied the online help because you would be surprised about how many people
do not use that as a first reference.
From: Dirk Biernat on
I'm not very surprised, but I did it of course!

Any other ideas???

From: H Ruiz (Savatage) on
As far as the "Overflow" is concerned all I know is

<AttributeName> :=
[Standard Format | Filler | 1000Character | Comma | Overflow | Filler
Character | Precision]

14 significant digits are supported. If a server returns a number with more
digits, an overflow error will occur at runtime.

Perhaps the Overflow allow you to set a different # other than 14 - Just a
Guess Tho.