From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
It should work. Were you unable to create a relationship with RI? If so,
did the tables contain data before you attempted to create the relationship?

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
As Arvin pointed out, and which I should have considered before my initial
response, be sure the field in Table B is not only number, but that it is
Long Integer. Long Integer is one of the choices for Field Size, at least in
pre-2007 versions of Access.

From: David W. Fenton on
"BruceM via AccessMonster.com" <u54429(a)uwe> wrote in

> As Arvin pointed out, and which I should have considered before my
> initial response, be sure the field in Table B is not only number,
> but that it is Long Integer. Long Integer is one of the choices
> for Field Size, at least in pre-2007 versions of Access.

And the reason you choose Long Integer is because that's the data
type of an Autonumber field, which is nothing more than a Long
Integer field with a special kind of default value.

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/