From: Lars Brownies on
When making relationships in the relationship window does it matter which
join type you choose? I'm always doubting between the following two, as in
my queries I sometimes need one and sometimes the other:

1. Only records of which the linked fields are identical.
2. All records from the main table and only the mathing records from the
child table.

Somehow I think it has no effect on the referential integrity, it will only
be a default relationship in queries. Is my assumption right?

Thanks,

Lars

From: Dirk Goldgar on
"Lars Brownies" <Lars(a)Browniew.com> wrote in message

> Somehow I think it has no effect on the referential integrity, it will
> only be a default relationship in queries. Is my assumption right?

Yes.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)