From: StarrKittrell on
I have large database. Want to be able to sort or divide into those who need
cartain information listed and some who don't need the same information.
However, all names(clients names) need to be recorded in database
From: Dolores Ramìrez on

mensaje de noticias:AE39EBF3-F2DF-49D8-B085-C1D8BD0029AB(a)microsoft.com...

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:31:02 -0700, StarrKittrell
<StarrKittrell(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have large database. Want to be able to sort or divide into those who need
>cartain information listed and some who don't need the same information.
>However, all names(clients names) need to be recorded in database

Use appropriate queries, or (if you're using A2003 or earlier) use Workgroup
Security to control who can see what.

For a more detailed answer please post a more detailed question.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]