From: CF on
I have created a shared file that has a production schedule. It has links to
another non-shared file so that I can use/refresh a query to pull production
information from a database and put it into pivot tables. I have a vlookup
to find the totals of the part in the pivot table. When I have the schedule
file shared and open and I have the "update file" open and then update the
query everything in my shared document updates. I save changes. The problem
is others cannot see these changes by saving (it works if I type numbers
instead of using a link to the update file). They can close the file and
re-open and see the changes. Is there a way to make it where they can see
the changes without closing and re-opening the files? Function like
Thisworkbook.refreshall do not work. I get an error.