From: Alan Edwards on
Are you telling her to look in WMP?
In my WMP 11 it is actually Tools-Options-File Types tab under file
type "Movie file (mpeg)"

....Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

From: Alan Edwards on
My WMP 11 shows only one, Movie file (mpeg) under
Windows Media Player-Tools-Options-File Types tab

Are we talking the same area?
(Explorer-Tools-Folder OptionsFile Types shows MPE,MPEG,MPG but that
is not the area I mentioned)

....Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:00:40 -0700, in

From: almostbob on
your sister allowed real stupid to be installed, media file types have
different names, mpeg mpg is likely listed under R in the file types list
for "Real Player mpeg file"

--
_ _