From: Riccardo on
I installed Service Pack 3 in Windows XP but now if I suspend my
system by STANB-BY function I'm not able to wakeup by mouse movement
but only if I press power button. Can you help me ?
From: sanjacstudent14 on

"Riccardo" wrote:

> I installed Service Pack 3 in Windows XP but now if I suspend my
> system by STANB-BY function I'm not able to wakeup by mouse movement
> but only if I press power button. Can you help me ?
> .

- Open the Mouse Programming properties
- Click Hardware
- Click Properties
- Click Power Management
- Select the "Allow this device to bring the computer out of standby" check
box

From: Riccardo on
On 19 Apr, 17:32, sanjacstudent14
<sanjacstuden...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> "Riccardo" wrote:
> > I installed Service Pack 3 in Windows XP but now if I suspend my
> > system by STANB-BY function I'm not able to wakeup by mouse movement
> > but only if I press power button. Can you help me ?
> > .
>
> -       Open the Mouse Programming properties
> -       Click Hardware
> -       Click Properties
> -       Click Power Management
> -       Select the "Allow this device to bring the computer out of standby" check
> box

Power management tab is not present in my mouse properties but i'll
verity on the computer whose has problems.