From: Norm on
I know I had the registration code for vbAdvanced before, but am unable to
find it now. It seems that I remember it now being free, since the program
is no longer for sale. A search on Google failed to turn anything about a
registration code and the site that the program takes you to does not
mention anything about it or have anyway to contact anyone.

Does anyone know where to get a registration code now?

Thanks,
Norm

From: Jimekus on
I also seem to remember it being freed, but like you can no longer
google to it.

In witness thereof, I as income(a)ihug.co.nz hereby agree that the given
code should be posted here for all to see, because it is now proven,
by two witnesses, that it once existed free in the wild.
From: FM on
Karl s page has it very clearly displayed...scroll down when you get there:
http://vb.mvps.org/tools/vbAdvance/

Regards
FM

From: Norm on

"FM" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in message
> Karl s page has it very clearly displayed...scroll down when you get
> there:
> http://vb.mvps.org/tools/vbAdvance/
>
> Regards
> FM

Got it, thanks FM and thanks to Karl.

Norm

From: C. Kevin Provance on
:
: In witness thereof, I as income(a)ihug.co.nz hereby agree that the given
: code should be posted here for all to see, because it is now proven,
: by two witnesses, that it once existed free in the wild.

Nice. You don't have to be douchy about it.