From: DavidC on
I am trying to implement a NewPasswordRegularExpression in a ChangePassword
control. Below is my control. I was testing with the following new password
attempt

mi11ard$

and it failed with the error message. I copied this from a Microsoft
example. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

<asp:ChangePassword ID="ChangePassword1" runat="server"
NewPasswordRegularExpression =
NewPasswordRegularExpressionErrorMessage = "Your password must
be at least 7 characters long, and contain at least one number and one
special character."
PasswordHintText = "Please enter a password at least 7
characters long, containing a number and one special character.">
</asp:ChangePassword>
--
David