From: ladybug via AccessMonster.com on
I have a table called tbl_class_type_cat. The table looks like this:

ClassID Class Type Category
1 C1 Customer Incorrect
2 C1 Customer Correct
3 C1 Client Invalid
4 C1 Client Incorrect
5 C1 Client Correct
6 C2 Customer Incorrect
7 C2 Client Correct

So using this table I need to create a form with three fields that look like
this:

Class:
Type:
Category:

I want the Class Field to have C1 and C2 available
Based on which selected only certain options will be available.
So if I selected C1 then the Categories available would be Customer and
Client. If Customer is selected then Incorrect and Correct would only be
available in the Category.

The actual Class Id will be stored in a seprate table that links to
additional data.

Any help would be appreciated!

From: Daryl S on
ladybug -

These are called cascading list boxes. Look at this site for help in
creating them:

office.microsoft.com/en-us/infopath/HA011177131033.aspx
--
Daryl S