From: parkavenue on

THANK YOU to Shenan and Philo for the PROMPT response and suggestions. I
just completed the two page outline from Shenan and I am now back to
100% with NEW speed and performance. Shenan, I did omit the install SP2
step and went directly from SP1A to SP3. Thanks and have a great holiday
season. Regards, Richard

--
parkavenue
parkavenue's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/165231.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Shenan Stanley on
parkavenue wrote:
> THANK YOU to Shenan and Philo for the PROMPT response and
> suggestions. I just completed the two page outline from Shenan and
> I am now back to 100% with NEW speed and performance. Shenan, I did
> omit the install SP2 step and went directly from SP1A to SP3.
> Thanks and have a great holiday season. Regards, Richard

Glad you got everything running.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP