From: Bishoop on
I just set up a new system and Installed the latest FireFox.

What folders/files should I copy/paste from my old install on another system
to get back all my shortcuts, etc?

Thanks

From: Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo on
On Feb 11, 10:06 am, "Bishoop" <n...(a)nowhere.none> wrote:
> I just set up a new system and Installed the latest FireFox.
>
> What folders/files should I copy/paste from my old install on another system
> to get back all my shortcuts, etc?
>
> Thanks

all your settings, prefs, passwords, bookmarks, etc, are stored in an
area called your FF profile. Backup this. To locate it you can read
this: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit#profile

but if you're using windows, then you must read this first:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx

Pages: 1
Prev: SpyBoat
Next: Lost All Search Engines