From: BURT on
If something begins to move and is weighted it sees an opposite motion
of things around it with the weight in that direction. When the Earth
turns the Sun crosses the sky in the opposite direction. This is
relative motion. And weight for motion is resistance to change in
motion.

Mitch Raemsch
From: artful on
On Jul 1, 7:37 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> If something begins to move and is weighted it sees an opposite motion
> of things around it with the weight in that direction. When the Earth
> turns the Sun crosses the sky in the opposite direction. This is
> relative motion. And weight for motion is resistance to change in
> motion.

It doesn't need to be 'weighted' to have relative motion. Otherwise,
yes, you've stated the obvious.
From: BURT on
On Jun 30, 4:10 pm, artful <artful...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 7:37 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > If something begins to move and is weighted it sees an opposite motion
> > of things around it with the weight in that direction. When the Earth
> > turns the Sun crosses the sky in the opposite direction. This is
> > relative motion. And weight for motion is resistance to change in
> > motion.
>
> It doesn't need to be 'weighted' to have relative motion.  Otherwise,
> yes, you've stated the obvious.

But the obvious was never stated by Einstein. And I include weight as
evidence of absolute motion creating the relative.

Mitch Raemsch