From: spudnik on
where did that PDF go, of M&M's paper,
where they show the alleged "null resultage?"

anyway, I thank the dood that posted it.

> This completes the Koobee-Wublee tri-posts of showing how fucked up SR
> really is regarding the Doppler effect despite the attempts of a high-
> school and a college dropouts tried to cover up this embarrassment in
> SR.

I've been saying thus-like for years,
after reading of it apres XXXValdez:
Typically, there are enough microbes in the ocean to consume half of
any oil spilled in a month or two, says Howarth. Such microbes have
been found in every ocean of the world sampled, from the Arctic to
Antarctica. But there are reasons to think that the process may occur
more quickly in the Gulf than in other oceans.

--les ducs d'oil!
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/chapter-8-the-permian-basin-gang/

--Light, A History!
http://wlym.com/~animations/fermat/index.html
From: spudnik on
and, the other half d'oil evaporates, as has
been shown of late in the newspapers. Congress and
the Administration are a bit behind, in using Iran Oil's
big blow-out in the Gulf, to leverage BP's cap&trade nostrum;
eh?

a-yup: