From: Robert L. Oldershaw on

The true-believers of the Substandard Dogma have been searching for
you hither and yon, as well as in dark nether places. They have spent
billions of the taxpayers money trying to find you at the edges of the
observable universe, at the botton of the ocean, and in deep mines.

Why do you mock the faithful in this cruel fashion?

Are you hiding in one of the 7 "hidden dimensions"? Emerging soon?

Perhaps you did not like this part of the "landscape" and chose one of
the other 10^500 parts?

Are you and your friends Higgsy, M&M and SUSY Spartici trying to make
fools of us?

It is incredibly rude of you to not exist when so many have bowed down
to your Platonic icons.

RLO
www.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw

(Remember when science was about things that could be observed and
tested?)
From: eric gisse on
Robert L. Oldershaw wrote:

> The true-believers of the Substandard Dogma have been searching for

Yes Robert, we know you don't like much about modern physics. I'm sure it
has nothing to do with you being excluded from it.

> you hither and yon, as well as in dark nether places. They have spent
> billions of the taxpayers money trying to find you at the edges of the
> observable universe, at the botton of the ocean, and in deep mines.

You are pulling the 'billions' out of thin air.

If you don't like investment in basic research, write your congress critters
and tell them to stop funding science. I'm sure they'll listen. Or you could
move to a country that doesn't fund basic research...

[...]
From: Robert L. Oldershaw on
On Jul 29, 9:27 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> move to a country that doesn't fund basic research...

-------------------------------------

Late onset Distemper?

From: eric gisse on
Robert L. Oldershaw wrote:

> On Jul 29, 9:27 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> move to a country that doesn't fund basic research...

> Late onset Distemper?

Why do you dislike basic research, Robert?

From: John Park on
"Robert L. Oldershaw" (rloldershaw(a)amherst.edu) ...

....still doesn't know what "wherefore" means.

--John Park