From: GS on
Hello,
I am facing following problem.Need Help.
Error message is comming :
JIT Debugging component registration is incorrect
Please repair the installation of the most recent version of Visual
Studio.Net or Remote Debugging components.

Alternatively, execute the following command as an Administrator to
manually repair the JIT Debugging component registration:

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\vs7jit.exe" /
RegServer

how i can i solve this problem , I doesnt want to Change the exe.
A) Can do following
must enable the debugger in the machine.config file in
CONFIG folder in %WinDir%\Microsoft.NET. Adding this line in the
<configuration> section should enable it:

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
Or
B) builid Exe with Dissabling Just in time in Tool Option.
From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
My recollection is that the jit.exe line you show merely updates the Registry properly
without you having to know the appropriate Registry magic. It was based on the principle
of "never let an end-user touch the Registry using regedit". So it isn't clear you have
to modify your .exe at all.
joe

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 05:43:27 -0700 (PDT), GS <shrikant.gurav11(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
> I am facing following problem.Need Help.
>Error message is comming :
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>JIT Debugging component registration is incorrect
>Please repair the installation of the most recent version of Visual
>Studio.Net or Remote Debugging components.
>
>Alternatively, execute the following command as an Administrator to
>manually repair the JIT Debugging component registration:
>
>"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\vs7jit.exe" /
>RegServer
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>how i can i solve this problem , I doesnt want to Change the exe.
>A) Can do following
>must enable the debugger in the machine.config file in
>CONFIG folder in %WinDir%\Microsoft.NET. Adding this line in the
><configuration> section should enable it:
>
><system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
>Or
>B) builid Exe with Dissabling Just in time in Tool Option.
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer(a)flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
From: GS on
1) Please tell what is the condition that when such type of message
get poped.
2) Use of JIT.
3) If i bulid the exe with disabilng JIT then what will be happen.
4) If Exe is buld in w2000 and executed on wVista then such problem
will happen.
5) Can i chage the machein.config file with disabling JIT.

What type of change i have to do in Exe.

Thanks