From: tmv on
I would like to be able to have a reminder pop up in excel (when I open it)
that reminds of training schedules that are due. Is there any way this is
possible? I have conditional formatting to highlight, but would like to have
it show me without scrolling through my sheet daily.

any help is appreciated.
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
You may want to check the VBA commands:
OnTime