From: Hicham MEKKAOUI Hicham on
I have reminders in twice on my pop-up calendar, i tried to execute outlook
with /cleanreminders and /cleansniff but no luck.
How to resolve this problem?
Thank you.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Hicham MEKKAOUI" <Hicham MEKKAOUI(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have reminders in twice on my pop-up calendar, i tried to execute outlook
> with /cleanreminders and /cleansniff but no luck.
> How to resolve this problem?

What do you mean by "tried to execute"? That seems to imply you failed to use
those command switches.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Hicham MEKKAOUI on
Hello,
I mean that i can execute Outlook with these commands (/cleanreminders and
/cleansniff) but i have always the reminders in twice
How to resolve this problem ?
Thank you.

From: Slipstick on

Hicham MEKKAOUI wrote:
> I have reminders in twice on my pop-up calendar, i tried to execute
> outlook
> with /cleanreminders and /cleansniff but no luck.
> How to resolve this problem?
> Thank you.
Do you have 2 copies of the appointment?

See http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/cleanreminder.asp for methods
that may work since cleanreminders didn't.

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45512

http://www.outlookforums.com