From: Phil W Phil on
How do I sync a shared Outlook calendar with my own Outlook calendar? We are
using Outlook 2003 - my office has an "office" calendar, and I have my own
outlook personal calendar. I would like to have it so that when something is
entered into the "office" calendar, it will automatically sync into my
personal calendar.

Thanks
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
This is only possible with an addin.
See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync-mail.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

"Phil W" <Phil W(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I sync a shared Outlook calendar with my own Outlook calendar? We
> are
> using Outlook 2003 - my office has an "office" calendar, and I have my own
> outlook personal calendar. I would like to have it so that when something
> is
> entered into the "office" calendar, it will automatically sync into my
> personal calendar.
>

> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: conflicting events