From: Pearl on
I had a calendar appointment scheduled on my Outlook 2007. I was sent an
invitation to an event that conflicted with my previous appointment. I went
to reschedule my previous appointment but suddenly lost my calendar
appointment. How can I restore that appointment to reschedule it?
From: larry on

Pearl wrote:
> I had a calendar appointment scheduled on my Outlook 2007. I was sent
> an
> invitation to an event that conflicted with my previous appointment.
> I went
> to reschedule my previous appointment but suddenly lost my calendar
> appointment. How can I restore that appointment to reschedule it?

Did you delete it? If so, go to your deleted items folder and put it
back in your calendar.

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45493

http://www.outlookforums.com