From: MWulfe on
With my newly installed Windows 7 64-bit home computer i had been able
to connect to my office using remote desktop, having the remote
computer fill my home screen. I added a second monitor to my home
system without any problems, but now the remote desktop will not cover
the task bar of my local computer, and I am forced to scroll down to
see the remote task bar. I have tried changing the display options
for the remote desktop but it does not make any difference.

What can I do to get the full screen back for the remote desktop? Was
this caused by installing a second monitor? Both monitors use the
same geForce 8500 display adapter.

Thanks in advance!