From: Rose on
Hi, whenever I go in to look for invoices the filter is applied. So I have to
remove the filter every single time I go into a vendor to find invoices.
Is there a way to remove all the filters and keep it that way until I WANT
to apply the filters again.
I never use filters so I dont know why every time I go into the vendor there
are filters.
Thank you