From: Darren S on
We have deployed Office 2007 Professional Plus in our environment and it is
installed on about 250 computers.

We have a need to remove the Reports and Resumes templates in Word 2007.

Unlike Office 2003 where you can just delete the files and the tabs and
templates disappear, this cannot be done in Office 2007. I found the
templates in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033" and deleted
them, but they still appear in Word 2007 and attempt to re-install
themselves if clicked on.

Can this be done and what is the easiest way to do this?

From: Susan Ramlet on
I don't think it's possible...from what I've been reading in the groups.
That said, philosophically inquiring: why do you want to remove templates
that might be useful to someone?

--
Susan Ramlet