From: hds on
I want to enter a value as .050 x 27.5 in a cell. I can due this by
formatting the cell as text, but when I copy to a new cell I get 0.050 x
27.5. Formatting the new cell has no effect on the leading zero.
Thanks

From: Glen (TD DTP) on
Format the Cell; under number select "Custom" and type in ".00"

this will remove the first first number if it is 0.

You can use number format now, not text.

--
Glen (TD-DTP)
It''''s cold up here in Toronto...