From: WendyMc on
I am new to Access 2007 but have a fairly good grounding of Access 2003 but
wonder if anyone can help with the problem I have?

I would prefer not to see the date when I print out the tables and queries
from my database. Is there a way I can remove this date without removing the
rest of the header information?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Wendy

From: De Jager on