From: Curtis on
I have numbers separated by Hyphen(s) and I am looking for an easy way to
remove the Hyphen and just leave the text

My data could be

1410-4031 or 1469-1555-043

Thanks

--
ce
From: Pete_UK on
Highlight the cells and use Find & Replace (CTRL-H) - Find hyphen and
replace with nothing.

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: Iriemon on
Do a find and replace (Cntrl H) and replace the "-" with nothing ("-" without
the qoutes)