From: Clifton Ivey on
I have added a template to a dynamically generated presentation by using the
ApplyTemplate command. Now I cannot figure out how to remove the template
from this presentation. I delete the added slide but when I run the code
again (hoping to add my newly modified template) the old template is added,
not the new one. This is frustrating because I am continually redesigning the
template and need to test my changes.

How do I remove this template? Is there a better way to design/develop with
PowerPoint?
From: Clifton Ivey on
Ok. Maybe I'm losing my mind. Now my problem is the exact opposite of before.
When I attempt to Apply a Template now nothing happens. No errors. Nothing. I
am at my wits end and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <C932A7E1-A643-4318-A967-8FD636A5F334(a)microsoft.com>, Clifton Ivey
wrote:
> Ok. Maybe I'm losing my mind. Now my problem is the exact opposite of before.
> When I attempt to Apply a Template now nothing happens. No errors. Nothing. I
> am at my wits end and any help would be appreciated.

See if you can whittle the code down to just what's needed to repro the problem
and post it here. Be sure to mention the PPT version and service pack level
you're running.

> Thanks,
> Brian
>
> "Clifton Ivey" wrote:
>
> > I have added a template to a dynamically generated presentation by using the
> > ApplyTemplate command. Now I cannot figure out how to remove the template
> > from this presentation. I delete the added slide but when I run the code
> > again (hoping to add my newly modified template) the old template is added,
> > not the new one. This is frustrating because I am continually redesigning the
> > template and need to test my changes.
> >
> > How do I remove this template? Is there a better way to design/develop with
> > PowerPoint?

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint