From: shoe on
How can I rename column A to read "bills" instead of the letter A?
From: ozgrid.com on
You can't. The closest you will get is to hide column headings, via Excel
Option, and then create your own.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Reg on
you cant change the headers or row labels but you can define you data as a
list (or table) and the headings can then be used to refer to information
within it.

beware that tables with even small amount of data can be VERY slow to update

Reg Migrant