From: ED on
Hi,

Exchange 2007 on Win2003.

The SSL cert is due to expire soon. Is there a recommended renewal
procedure, or is it simply creating and installing a new SSL cert before it
expires?

Any assistance is appreciated.
ED.

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
That is pretty much it, you can renew your current certificate with your SSL
provider and you should get the new certificate back within 30 min. If you
plan on using another CA provider, then it might take a bit longer to
authenticate your domain and company.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

From: ED on
Thanks John. I have one more question.

The current SSL cert is issued against company.com which works with OWA.
However it doesn't resolve exchangesvr.company.com which gives cert
complaints via some email clients. Does this mean exchange really needs 2
SSL certs?

Thanks,
ED.

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Then I would recommend a UC Certificate from Go Daddy for multi domain cert.
It's the least expensive out there today and it works Ex2007 and Ex2010.